Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

M2 2023 BMW M2 Photo Leak & M Performance Parts Photos

StuartK

Chief Engineer
I liked Cutters most of the time, and I do miss some of the guys on there. I just think there is far to many jealous, glass half empty busy bodies on there. A lot think think I left because of abuse to my wife, but it was not that at all (insults are water off a ducks back with me) It was the fact someone had gone to great lengths to find out where I lived, who made my house and what it was worth. Now that was getting to personal for me and borderline dangerous obsessive!
Because most of the people on there live a false materialistic life to the outside world financed up to the nines and have that weird obsession with relating someone’s assets to their wealth.

Today I walked through Kensington to go for lunch in a Nike Air max tracksuit and I could see people looking out of the corner of their eye. They can judge all they like but I’m not the one caring and I certainly don’t need to whack on my Balmain top and Versace trainers to impress the twats.

I think it’s fairly evident the England demographics have changed the place into a very materialistic and money obsessed country. Sad really.

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
I liked Cutters most of the time, and I do miss some of the guys on there. I just think there is far to many jealous, glass half empty busy bodies on there. A lot think think I left because of abuse to my wife, but it was not that at all (insults are water off a ducks back with me) It was the fact someone had gone to great lengths to find out where I lived, who made my house and what it was worth. Now that was getting to personal for me and borderline dangerous obsessive!

I can be a bit of a twat online and knowing that has helped me stop being one. Mostly, I stay offline. I have to say there's some similar in members here, but have avoided them, or we just ignore each other.

I was banned from a watch site - fair cop guv, but I refuse to 'hide' and I always used my name online, so it's not hard to track me down. There's one guy there 'Raffe' ( I call him Rape) who ten years (?) later, still follows me around the internet and posts updates. He cross references forums and social media to pinpoint where you are and what you are doing. Unfortunately, if you put it in the public domain, apparently there's nothing wrong with it. Still an utter c**t though and something would be avoided in 'real life'. I now don't use my real name unless historic.

I try to use forum chat as I would in real life now, otherwise they're no use to me personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Che

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I can be a bit of a twat online and knowing that has helped me stop being one.

That's a great statement and I have been guilty of being a bit of a twat as well, mostly when people don't agree with me, as I think I know better.

I think drinking and having the keyboard in front of you can account for a lot of things these days, and no doubt one can wake up in the morning and think, fvck me did I really put that!!

I only go on car forums for my love of cars and modifying them, I don't do any other social media at all!

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
That's a great statement and I have been guilty of being a bit of a twat as well, mostly when people don't agree with me, as I think I know better.

I think drinking and having the keyboard in front of you can account for a lot of things these days, and no doubt one can wake up in the morning and think, fvck me did I really put that!!

I only go on car forums for my love of cars and modifying them, I don't do any other social media at all!

I post shite sober, which is worse :LOL:

I think you have to remember, you will never get on with everybody, so just 'walk out of the room' when up against one of those.

That said, I've made some good mates off forums as well as some enemies...

Me and you are testament to how folk can change mate. I'd have a pint with you any day.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Me and you are testament to how folk can change mate. I'd have a pint with you any day.

Indeed mate, and yes we never saw eye to eye, but I also think that is what cutters can be like in provoking behaviours, it seems to magnify and emphasise any disagreements and then you have the peer pressure from others to follow up and not let go / get one-upmanship!