Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

3/4 series 3 series Touring

Senna11

Racing Driver
Always wanted a Touring so decided to buy one for daily duties plus dog wagon. Mineral grey shadow edition Touring which has the M blue calipers F31. Needs a machine polish to get rid of swirls. Purchased some used 405M wheels with winter tyres and will be getting these refinished in gloss black as not a fan of satin finish.

Senna11

Racing Driver
Next job is to clean and polish it! Told the dealer to deal with issue on rear bumper but the only did one side.

Senna11

Racing Driver
Would like fit a M splitter, side blades and rear diffuser in black matte to finish it off but OEM is near £900! Can get Mstyle for £350 in matte and will get someone to paint in black gloss. What would be a reasonable cost?

Senna11

Racing Driver
M style seatbelts would be a nice touch - anyone have contacts for this?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
320D ULEZ compliant. Needed a daily which I can put the dog in, didn’t really want an SUV.

I really like that, its just a perfect car really in today's motoring.

I was looking at these last week as a daily and saw a nice white one with Red leather, I like them in Estoril as well.

Senna11

Racing Driver
I really like that, its just a perfect car really in today's motoring.

I was looking at these last week as a daily and saw a nice white one with Red leather, I like them in Estoril as well.
This has the red leather which makes a change from black. Great car on the motorway, easy to drive.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
My mates just sold one of these. A 330d. Same colour. Looked great. He took a black M330d badge and took the M off. Thought it looked pretty good. I was trying to persuade him to do the wheels in black but he got rid of the car instead.

Senna11

Racing Driver
My mates just sold one of these. A 330d. Same colour. Looked great. He took a black M330d badge and took the M off. Thought it looked pretty good. I was trying to persuade him to do the wheels in black but he got rid of the car instead.
Need to source a black 320d badge from somewhere. Auotoid have a nice black double grille which looks better than OEM.

Senna11

Racing Driver
Wasn’t planning to do anything to this car but OEM carbon alcantara gear surround looks good but the carbon is matte in finish.

Senna11

Racing Driver
Winter wheels off for refurb tomorrow to change from satin to gloss black.

Leather steam cleaned, Treated with colour lock leathershield. Also steamed the carpets.

Front door LEDs changed.

Senna11

Racing Driver
Apple car play - is this a must? Car doesn’t have this and can’t be coded in so the other option would be MMI unit but looks like a lot of hassle.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Apple car play - is this a must? Car doesn’t have this and can’t be coded in so the other option would be MMI unit but looks like a lot of hassle.

I cant do without it to be honest. I went for one of these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B084R9SVZG

Ive still it got and havent got round to selling it. Works great, easy to install and retains all of the iDrive functions. Yours for a hundred quid if you want it.