Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

3/4 series 3 series Touring

Senna11

Racing Driver
So I have decided that the Touring is not for me, not really gelled with it and so will be selling it soon. Had it for 5 months which is short for me but time to move on.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
So I have decided that the Touring is not for me, not really gelled with it and so will be selling it soon. Had it for 5 months which is short for me but time to move on.

Not enough power? Or just the shape? You going for another daily or are you going for schpeeeeed????

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Blimey, it’s a nice one as well, are you putting a for sale thread up?

I had mine washed for the first time since I first bought it ! Good cars, great in fact but not exciting!

what’s next?

Senna11

Racing Driver
Not enough power? Or just the shape? You going for another daily or are you going for schpeeeeed????
I really thought I would like it, but had some issues with the dealer and it put me off. I wouldn’t get another one nor an M3 wagon. May go EV for a daily:eek:

Senna11

Racing Driver
Blimey, it’s a nice one as well, are you putting a for sale thread up?

I had mine washed for the first time since I first bought it ! Good cars, great in fact but not exciting!

what’s next?
Just had a part out on EBay. Winter wheels left 405Ms in black to shift.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Not entirely happy with the shape. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a cracking car, just haven’t taken to it.

Is it the touring shape or 3 series in general, I think they are a good looking car!

Your M3 looked a beast in that picture you just posted or is it a new one ?

Senna11

Racing Driver
Love your spaniel ❤️, car's not bad either.
Had an F31 myself, a pre-LCI RWD 330D with the MPPK map. Probably my favourite allround BMW. Supremely practical without being too huge, with reasonable handling and a corker of an engine with 286hp/600nm.
Washed it, looks really good clean

Senna11

Racing Driver
Love your spaniel ❤️, car's not bad either.
Had an F31 myself, a pre-LCI RWD 330D with the MPPK map. Probably my favourite allround BMW. Supremely practical without being too huge, with reasonable handling and a corker of an engine with 286hp/600nm.
Washed it, looks really good clean
F7BBEE1B-4388-40B6-94A9-71F3543D31C6.jpeg