Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

AK Motion display fitted

NISFAN

Tyre Kicker
Drives
BMW M2
This week I got round to fitting my AK Motion display. Bought it primarily for OPF delete goodness, but am quite impressed with the breadth of features. Especially like the ASD delete at the touch of a button. Needle sweep? Not so much.
1244C5E1-B246-4231-81EA-64E96F58C6BD.jpeg

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Looks good. What’s the price for one of those? And what’s it like compared to the AWRON gauges that are like gold dust now?

Needlesweep?

NISFAN

Tyre Kicker
Drives
BMW M2
Think it was around £370ish. I ordered it from Germany.

I’ve no idea about Awron to compare it, but it has so many features. Love how the bars change from red to orange to green as engine warms up.
Needle sweep is like something you’d see on an Audi, cringe. Dash needles spin round to full deflection and back on start up. You can also set shift light using indicator lights if that’s your thang.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Think it was around £370ish. I ordered it from Germany.

I’ve no idea about Awron to compare it, but it has so many features. Love how the bars change from red to orange to green as engine warms up.
Needle sweep is like something you’d see on an Audi, cringe. Dash needles spin round to full deflection and back on start up. You can also set shift light using indicator lights if that’s your thang.

Coming from an RS5 you’ve just made me realise that my M4 doesn’t do this automatically and I’ve had it since the summer. 😂