Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Anybody keeping their car clean right now?

Scoobyd

Boy Racer
Drives
BMW E46 330ci Sport Convertible
Yes... I have the autobrite one (recommended by previous forum members on another site) and it does the job easily (with my nilfisk power washer)... Looks well made too, although mine does not get the hammering some do, so I cannot speak for longevity, but it looks built to last..

The autobrite foam seems OK, although I am going to experiment with some options... I am sticking to PH neutral ones for now, so less aggressive...
Thanks Dave. Ordered the Autobrite one for my Karcher and it arrived today. Will hopefully be able to get out there and give it a go at the weekend. Still covered in saharan sand so hoping a snow foam pre wash will clear most of it off before I get to shampooing.