Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Anyone else have fun in the snow !

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
So took the Overfinch out for what it was really meant to deal with, and what a laugh, and a quite a few brown trouser moments, thinking seriously WTF are we doing, and who's stupid idea was this! (I have had sort of similar fun in a rear wheel drive cab or coupe of course in the snow but not like this) it is different, I took in a few Green lanes, normally quite scary and testing on a normal day, of which today looked more like bloody lapland, and hiding the terrain in snow, and at every-move thought we might get stuck or bogged down! It Got the heart seriously racing that's for sure, and I can tell you this, the Range Rover is King it just soldiered on, we had heated seats on, thrown about, but still comfortable and ok, and even when we thought this is too much we are fvcked, it still got us out !! Still think how did we get home from that !! Then a few car parks (which under normal circumstances might be busy) done some 4 wheel drifts in a 2.5T arm chair, still chuckle - and then the main reason for our journey - did some exercise.

Still buzzing !!

Last edited:

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
I used to love going out in snow in car , cheap fun a few handbrake turns , little drifts, but the most embarrassing was going out in deep snow when nobody moved their cars, out with mini and got to shops on way back I waited till a jeep got up the hill on our street. To my di got to top of small hill with run and down came the jeep in my path, bugger slowed in and when went over ridge on drive entry the car bodied on the deep snow leaving the wheels spinning of the ground:(
so my show boating ended and the street I bet got a laugh seeing me spend a hour digging it out:ROFLMAO:
as young lads we loved doing j turns and loads of other stuff just so much fun, scrambler was the same epic fun
I will also add you are never to old to get the sledge out it’s great fun

Last edited:

StuartK

Chief Engineer
I really wish I could link Facebook videos.

Some nobber in a Merc overtook a car downhill in the snow in the video and demolished three parked cars on both sides of road.

Woman screaming shit in background. Was comical.