Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Anyone into old cats - Jaguar XKR Portfolio !

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Never been a fan of Cats, and come to think of it Jaguars as well. All the Jaaaag's I have had, have been sh1t. I have always heard great things about the X150 XKR, so I thought I would give one ago, they appear to be holding money well and in some cases showing a little appreciation.

I really enjoyed the drive home, pleasantly surprised and very unlike Jag's I have had before. So Its an XKR Portfolio (1 of 200 made) its a 4.2 and has had the Supercharged Pulleys done and remapped at 485 bhp / 538 Ft lb. It's got a switchable exhaust on it, and it makes a very nice noise !

SS13

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche 930 turbo
On the up side, your colour change of the garage doors really transforms the look of that part of your property. Great choice and great look.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
On the up side, your colour change of the garage doors really transforms the look of that part of your property. Great choice and great look.

lol ! It’s called moonstone grey.

Paddy1975

Chief Engineer
Drives
BMW 3 Series
I get to go shopping with the missus on the weekend, Boba goes and buys another car ...... cant leave him alone for any length of time. 🤣

StuartK

Chief Engineer
Hi Stu, Its gone already. I hated this, I have never wanted a car off my drive so much. I will never have another Jag, they are shite!

Lol oh dear! Had a couple of jags and they ain’t the most reliable I’ll admit!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Lol oh dear! Had a couple of jags and they ain’t the most reliable I’ll admit!

Look old, feel old, sound old and drive old. Nasty things, even the bongs they make when the car thinks you have left the door open by mistake or have forgotten to put your seat belt on.

Just Shite cars.

StuartK

Chief Engineer
Look old, feel old, sound old and drive old. Nasty things, even the bongs they make when the car thinks you have left the door open by mistake or have forgotten to put your seat belt on.

Just Shite cars.

Just put a beautiful replacement up for sale in the for sale section. Right up a classy man like yours street.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Just put a beautiful replacement up for sale in the for sale section. Right up a classy man like yours street.

Classy, you must be tripping !! Nice car though mate, if it was a GTC and not black, I might well start sniffing around (y)

StuartK

Chief Engineer
Classy, you must be tripping !! Nice car though mate, if it was a GTC and not black, I might well start sniffing around (y)

Haha you don’t mind a wrap though it would be criminal.

I have seen a GT Speed at Bentley Birmingham in Magenta. It’s stunning I NEED it!