DEUTSCHESPEED.com • The German Performance Car Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Anyone know anything about threats from other forums???

boba fett

Chief Engineer
Have to say I hardly think my posts are popular. I am far from a favourite or face fits on there.

I couldn’t work out who was who on here let alone who is a bully and not.

I think things must go over my head more than I realise.

No bullies on here that I know of mate. I like your posts by the way on random stuff, so as you where !

boba fett

Chief Engineer
Same here to be honest. I just take each post I read at face value and on its own merits. We all have opinions and personality quirks (good and bad) but we’re all just a bunch of folk that like being on a forum and faffing about with cars at the end of the day.

Car's - I like car's... and people that like cars, that's it in a Forum for me !!

StuartK

Pit Crew
Drives
Range Rover Sport & Clio RS Trophy
No bullies on here that I know of mate. I like your posts by the way on random stuff, so as you where !

Oh I know mate. It’s a nice atmosphere here and I don’t wish to ruin that.

Perhaps a misjudged rant earlier on. I always tend to speak before thinking. It’s the Leo in me.

StuartK

Pit Crew
Drives
Na I’ll leave it up. I’m just voicing my opinion. Doesn’t give me the right to censor yours.
Fair enough. I don’t want it causing the mood to drop here.
Car's - I like car's... and people that like cars, that's it in a Forum for me !!
People who don’t like cars scare me a bit. I always wondered what it must be like to get up one morning and think “I’ll buy a new car” then travel to Hyundai and get excited about it. It’s just a bit weird.

boba fett

Chief Engineer
Fair enough. I don’t want it causing the mood to drop here.

People who don’t like cars scare me a bit. I always wondered what it must be like to get up one morning and think “I’ll buy a new car” then travel to Hyundai and get excited about it. It’s just a bit weird.

I have some real friends that do that, buy the latest Kia Ceed, and done with it!! They think I'm weird with the amount of cars I have and that I can't leave them alone!

StuartK

Pit Crew
Drives
I have some real friends that do that, buy the latest Kia Ceed, and done with it!! They think I'm weird with the amount of cars I have and that I can't leave them alone!

Thing is it’s sometimes down to perception. I have a friend who I had to take down to Radlett today to get his nans car as sadly his car got stolen a couple of days ago :(

He’s always had boring cars like a Kia Ceed, then a Honda CRV and he made a comment once how come he is in a similar business and can’t afford cars like I did. I laughed and explained I bet his Kia costs him just as much as a BMW.

He replied if you can get me a BMW for no more than what I pay every month for my Honda without him parting with any more deposit he will eat his hat. Off we went and by the end of the next day he had bought a 335d Touring.

Sad some scrote has stolen it as now he’s thinking of not bothering getting a “nice” car again.

boba fett

Chief Engineer
Thing is it’s sometimes down to perception. I have a friend who I had to take down to Radlett today to get his nans car as sadly his car got stolen a couple of days ago :(

He’s always had boring cars like a Kia Ceed, then a Honda CRV and he made a comment once how come he is in a similar business and can’t afford cars like I did. I laughed and explained I bet his Kia costs him just as much as a BMW.

He replied if you can get me a BMW for no more than what I pay every month for my Honda without him parting with any more deposit he will eat his hat. Off we went and by the end of the next day he had bought a 335d Touring.

Sad some scrote has stolen it as now he’s thinking of not bothering getting a “nice” car again.

I feel bad now, does he want it back, ghost can be found on the hard shoulder, and its only got a broken quarter lite window and "bard off" steering lock and barrel !!

StuartK

Pit Crew
Drives
I feel bad now, does he want it back, ghost can be found on the hard shoulder, and its only got a broken quarter lite window and "bard off" steering lock and barrel !!

Well he thanked me today because I forced him to take GAP insurance. So he will be a lot better off if they don’t find it.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
F83 M4
Ive got a mate like this. He puts cars in the same bracket as kitchen appliances. They’re used for doing a job. Nothing to get excited about and are just lumps of metal. Weirdo.

StuartK

Pit Crew
Drives
Ive got a mate like this. He puts cars in the same bracket as kitchen appliances. They’re used for doing a job. Nothing to get excited about and are just lumps of metal. Weirdo.

My brother went weird like this after having kids. He used to have some really nice motors but now he’s had two Picasso’s both were sub £300.

Recently when the Picasso died he splashed out on an Accord at £800.

StuartK

Pit Crew
Drives
A Picasso, what a motor !

Truly abysmal in every way.

He got rid of his diesel one for a petrol one and he could only fill it halfway because above that the tank leaked. He bought it for £300 and sold it as a non runner two years later for £200. Cheap motoring lol!

boba fett

Chief Engineer
Truly abysmal in every way.

He got rid of his diesel one for a petrol one and he could only fill it halfway because above that the tank leaked. He bought it for £300 and sold it as a non runner two years later for £200. Cheap motoring lol!

I have been trying to trump a Picasso, as something truly horrible and the only thing I could think of is a Dacia Logan. I saw one a few days ago, and seriously I'd rarther walk even if it was -5.

StuartK

Pit Crew
Drives
I have been trying to trump a Picasso, as something truly horrible and the only thing I could think of is a Dacia Logan. I saw one a few days ago, and seriously I'd rarther walk even if it was -5.

I got a cab in Cardiff two years ago. It was some sort of car derived van with windows. Had a huge shelf above the drivers head full of crap and paperwork. Lots of windows in the ‘hi-top’. It really was a dreadful thing and the poor bloke had to work in it all day. What really concerned me though is somewhere a board meeting happened to sign that off.

boba fett

Chief Engineer
I got a cab in Cardiff two years ago. It was some sort of car derived van with windows. Had a huge shelf above the drivers head full of crap and paperwork. Lots of windows in the ‘hi-top’. It really was a dreadful thing and the poor bloke had to work in it all day. What really concerned me though is somewhere a board meeting happened to sign that off.

I can beat that, we took a cab in Gambia, it was a Renault 12 and the rear seats where to deck chairs Zip tied to the car floor through shot gun holes !!