Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Anyone near London?

nickshanks

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi TT 2017
Anyone near London wanna help me fit a honeycomb grille and reverse camera to an Audi TT mk3? Of course I'll pay for your time! Haven't ordered the bits yet but will do if I know someone could help me, not confident enough to do it myself!!

Thanks!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Anyone near London wanna help me fit a honeycomb grille and reverse camera to an Audi TT mk3? Of course I'll pay for your time! Haven't ordered the bits yet but will do if I know someone could help me, not confident enough to do it myself!!

Thanks!

I will be doing my grill this weekend, I have done them before, but I am getting to the point whereby I'd rather pay someone else! Moonstone did a really good write up on doing the grill, have you seen that?

In the meantime got any pictures of the car? we like pictures !

nickshanks

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi TT 2017
I will be doing my grill this weekend, I have done them before, but I am getting to the point whereby I'd rather pay someone else! Moonstone did a really good write up on doing the grill, have you seen that?

In the meantime got any pictures of the car? we like pictures !

Yeah, I've seen the guide, I just feel like I'd break something. I've also seen his camera retrofit guide and again, looks really complicated.

It is a very comprehensive guide though!

Last edited:

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
The grill isn’t too difficult if if you have the right tools. It’s just time consuming. Stuff like the reversing camera is a bit fiddly due to the wiring bit.

If you’re a bit of a novice with this stuff but fairly handy then I’d say do the grill but leave the camera alone.