Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Anyone seen or been using this new Graphene Spray ?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Its called 303 Graphene Nano Spray - I have just ordered some, I know its new out, but it's getting rave reviews, it looks to be so easy to put on and off, the wet look shine looks to be best in class and can last over a year !!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Ive not used it but Graphene is set to be the next big thing in coats and set to place Sio2 (ceramic coatings) in the near future as the no1 performer.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Ive not used it but Graphene is set to be the next big thing in coats and set to place Sio2 (ceramic coatings) in the near future as the no1 performer.

Mine should turn up today, and I will be machine polishing the wifes RRS (after all the swirls added to it) and then adding this, I will report back on the results.

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
I used Artdeshine Graphene wax, the finish was fantastic on top of my coated car, but boy was it fussy to buff off, hard word, bulging off high spots and hazing, loved finish , but did not enjoy application

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I used Artdeshine Graphene wax, the finish was fantastic on top of my coated car, but boy was it fussy to buff off, hard word, bulging off high spots and hazing, loved finish , but did not enjoy application

I did the BMW yesterday with the 303, it was super easy is on and off and you can do glass and trim, although I did not do the glass. It is very impressive and water just sheets off it. But the best thing is the gloss finish, very impressive super wet and shiny looking. As good if not better than any of the high end waxes I have used

Only thing to note, is it does not feel like a high quality wax, that is super slick, this feels more tacky, but it does not effect its performance for shine and protection though. Its pissing down here as I type and it was doing a lovely beading sheeting rain dance!!

Be interested to see how it holds up.

I recommend it, great product, great price and a doddle to apply. I've bought a couple more bottles, before it gets popular and the price goes up!!

Senna11

Racing Driver
Tried EZ graphene wax the other day. So far so good. Will give the 303 a go.