Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Audi RSQ8 vs Jeep Trackhawk

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I had an RS8 sitting behind me on the motorway a few weeks ago. Interestingly, that car had the RSQ8 badge on the grill removed, though it had it on the back. Must admit I really like this. I think the BMW X6 and Mercedes GLE look a bit awkward in comparison, especially the back end of them, whereas Audi seemed to to have managed to get it right.

I was offered one of these by an Audi dealer before I settled on getting an M5 but it was mega money on a massive PCP, something that I've done in the past but am shying away from these days. When they get to a decent price on the used market, I must admit I could be tempted. Been running around in my wife's Range Rover Sport for the past few days and I must admit that the SUV life is quiet appealing. I must be getting old...

As for the Jeep. Quite like the look of the front-end but other than that it falls into the category of cars that I'll never consider owning to be honest.