Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Blimey!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Saw that earlier. Looks like an RS6. Definitely more to this than a typical car-thief/joyrider story by the looks of it.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Its lovely, but golly you would need some of that stuff Moonstones been sniffing to actually buy it (y)

SS13

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche 930 turbo
I had a Pearl white one way back in the day.

I remember pulling up at home and my Dad shouting down from the loft for me to switch it if because the vibrations were making the insulation fly about.
I’d not long passed my test and the extent of my talent was wheel spins. I tried hard to break traction from the off and get all four wheels spinning smoke but it would just squat down and launch every time. It was amazing.

Sold it after just 3 months because I’d bought it to flip and to this day it remains one of my all time favourites.