Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

BMW 3 series Saloon out and Touring in !

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
I swear they added 10bhp to mine.........NOTHING beats a 335d

1657827785208.jpeg

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I swear they added 10bhp to mine.........NOTHING beats a 335d

View attachment 2371

I like white, but MG with Red leather adds a further 10 bhp as well.

They are such a perfect allrounder though, I genuinely think mine being mapped would take my M3 if you where not on your very best A game!

Ps: The Vinyls looks pants!

G50

Boy Racer
Drives
Bmw 540i
Wow, i had a mineral grey F31 for a bit, I was getting into detailing at the time, but my god, it was never that shiny!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Wow, i had a mineral grey F31 for a bit, I was getting into detailing at the time, but my god, it was never that shiny!

Yes its come up well, was sweating in this heat though, not the most fun time I have had detailing but the paint has come up really well and flatted nicely.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Mate of mine had a 330d and put an M330D badge on it but without the M part. Thought it looked quite good as It was still badged as a 330D but had the nicer lettering.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
What polish and pads did you use?
Without going in the garage, Surflex Snowfoam and the other Surflex thingy that breaks down the dirt a bit? then clay bar, then I used Maguire's paint cleaner which I thought was ok and it got rid of all the swirls, but it was hard work in the heat! I used pads various ones that I bought from E-Bay that had no particular make.

It was then finished with a 303 coating that works so well with the Grey.

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
i'm guessing you mean Bilthamber Autofoam and Surfex - whole BH range is pretty good tbh