Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

BMW Diesel Tuning

Techno

Boy Racer
Drives
BMW 435D
Unicorn Motorsport Developments in Stockport. Heard of them when I had an Audi through the forums, never heard a bad word said, only positives. Rick does custom tunes if you wish and has his own rolling road. A few peeps on Bimmerpost have had their diesels remapped with no issue.
I took my 435 there a couple of years back and it's been perfect since. I had a tune done to my spec.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I have used quite a few tuners, and I have to say I have used Celtic tuning on a few diesels and they have been really good, with really good gains. One time I used them the car was unknowingly already mapped and they said they could make it better, safer and stronger, and they certainly did, some reviews say other about them, as is always the case. Most claims are slightly higher than what you actually get, but it’s thereabouts.

I have found, the cheaper generic maps are fine and will do the job, some even come to your house, but you can pay more for a premium service where the generic map is basically the same but they tweak it a bit for your car on a rolling road, and maybe squeeze a few more ponies out, that in the real world you will probably hardly notice.