Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

BMW E92 M3 Dakar Edition (Late 2009)

T5Pilot

Boy Racer
Drives
F82 M4CP & S1000XR
This is my sons car. I will only be able to answer basic questions on here. If you want to know more, or have detailed questions, please contact Jake. His details are at the end of the ad. Cheers, Jon.

Reluctant sale of his late 2009 BMW E92 M3 Dakar Edition.
4th owner of the car since new, and have owned it the last 2 years.
One of only 30 UK cars, there were only 23 remaining in 2018. There are now possibly less than 20.

It has 68k miles and includes full, comprehensive BMW service history.
It’s mechanically sound with no issues.
No expense has been spared keeping it in perfect condition, including carrying out both throttle actuator repairs (common on these).

The cars main specification is as follows:
Individual Dakar Edition.
Individual Dakar Edition full black leather interior with yellow trim accent.
PDC rear.
EDC (electronic damper control).
Electrically adjustable heated leather seats with memory.
HiFi Loudspeaker package.
Individual carbon leather interior trim with yellow stitching.
Automatic Bi-Xenon headlamps with high beam assist & DRL’s
Automatic dual zone climate control.
Automatic wipers with rain sensor.
Navigation system professional.
Bluetooth.
Cruise control.
M Drive - Changeable power modes.
M DCT with Drivelogic.
Privacy glass.

Over the 2 years that Jake's owned it there have been some modifications added to help the performance for spirited road and track driving, whilst adding a cosmetically improved look.
These additions are:
Carbon fibre front splitter with integrated brake cooling ducts.
Smoothed front bumper (no number plate holder).
Carbon fibre side skirts.
Carbon fibre rear bumper extensions.
Carbon fibre rear diffuser.
Black slash cut exhaust tips.
Genuine GT4 (adjustable) carbon fibre rear wing. (Low-rise mounts fitted, but with optional high-mounts included).
colour-coded CSL boot lid spoiler
Bespoke full alcantara flat bottom steering wheel with yellow stitching & yellow top marker.
BMC air filters.
Lci full LED rear lights (genuine).
Primary decat.
4 pipe exhaust mod back-box.
ATS Racelite 19” 10J wheels with Michelin PS4S tyres.
AP Racing (Radi-Cal Pro 5000R) 6 pot BTCC big brake kit with HEL steel brake lines.
Intrax 1K2 fully adjustable coilover suspension.

The car is amazing to drive. It’s great as a daily (if that’s your thing) & simply excels on track.
It will be hugely missed, but changing circumstances force this very reluctant sale.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
I have all the original EDC suspension, that will be included with the car if it’s sold with the Intrax in situ.
I would prefer to sell the car complete as it currently stands, with all the extras (private plate not included, negotiable though if wanted).
As such the asking price is £26,500. REDUCED £25,950.
For other options, please feel free to ask.
I’m sorry for the limited pictures. The car’s presently in storage & will shortly have a full valet done, along with a cleansing wash & polish.
Please contact me on 07891 119587 (iMessage/text/WhatsApp) in the first instance. Thanks for looking, Jake.

Last edited:

T5Pilot

Boy Racer
Drives
F82 M4CP & S1000XR
Looks great Jon. Jake will sorely miss that car.
He will. he's really upset to be selling it tbh. It's just the way this years gone. New baby, reduction of earnings etc. If he could, he'd get rid of his daily & run this instead, but it's just not feasible with a 50 mile daily commute.
I feel for him 😢

Senna11

Racing Driver
He will. he's really upset to be selling it tbh. It's just the way this years gone. New baby, reduction of earnings etc. If he could, he'd get rid of his daily & run this instead, but it's just not feasible with a 50 mile daily commute.
I feel for him 😢
I’m sure he will be back in one soon. Plus he can always borrow yours!

Rs971

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Honda
Nice car and good spec but definitely still priced on the high side.

Rs971

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Honda
Yes you are indeed correct and that’s why it’s still for sale.