Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

BMW X3M / X4M LCI unveiled.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
  • Both cars on sale from September priced £85,100 & £86,860.
  • The updated front end includes a bigger one-piece grill and a big smiley face on the X4M.
  • BHP remains the same at 503bhp but torque is up by 37lbft to 479 which results in a faster 0-62 time (3.8s) that matches the new M3 & M4 (thanks to a new cylinder head apparently)
    iDrive display looks downright massive!
    Headlights have been slightly revised to be very slightly flatter and with adaptive LED now as standard.
What do we think of these then? The X4M (and the X4 platform in general) still just doesn't look quite right to me. Though I have seen a pre-LCI X4M in the flesh in black and it looked much better in person than in the pics. The shape just seems to work much better on the bigger X6M than in it's baby brother for me though.

1623238372471.png

99-bmw-x3-m-2021-lci-official-images-hero-front.jpg

92-bmw-x4-m-2021-lci-official-images-cabin.jpg

treble20

Tyre Kicker
Drives
E46 M3 Vert
Got to be the X4 - purely from an over 40 year old's practical point of view! The front grille/bumper/splitter set up looks a bit busy though......

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
They both leave me cold. Are they not girls 4x4’s, it’s X5 / 6 or go home for me!!

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
I prefer the X3 out of the two but I wouldn't have either unless they were doing the big deals of previous.