Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Boba Fett

StuartK

Chief Engineer
Saw this and thought of you. Gotta be my absolute perfect spec:

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Saw this and thought of you. Gotta be my absolute perfect spec:

Hi Stu, that is lovely, manual as well. I really really like the yellow F430, and up to around a year ago, it was going to be my next colour in a Ferrari, but I took an about turn and have the "Resale" red with Crema now" and I would not go back, it just looks so right on a Ferrari, and Rosso Corsa is the most beautiful red. I have also grown to like the F1 box. Its fun, fast and brutal, and having drove a few manuals, in the real world, traffic and congestion I would be ready to get out after 30 minutes of clutch work.

Couple of observations with that car, unless its been owned by Rik Waller who used it as a studio flat, the interior wear would suggest its done more miles than 26k (they reckon 90% of Ferrari's are clocked)

I do think that would be a good investment though, rare Gialo, gated manual, reasonable spec NA Ferrari. The next buyer needs to get a mileage readout off the box for sure!

I'm also a fan of the Challenge rear carbon grill which was a very expensive option.....

Last edited:

StuartK

Chief Engineer
Would love a Ferrari mate but the way business has gone recently I don’t think it’ll be happening.