Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Build Boba Fett's Red / Crema Ferrari F430 Spider

Doing a build thread? Highlight it!

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
Can never stop modding no matter what the car. Whats peoples thoughts on the rear diffuser colour coded?

I looked and said to myself - yeah, colour coded! Then I looked again and said leave it.

Done the same ten times and still undecided, but 60/40 to leave it.

:unsure:

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I looked and said to myself - yeah, colour coded! Then I looked again and said leave it.

Done the same ten times and still undecided, but 60/40 to leave it.

:unsure:
Thanks, I keep looking at it, but for some reason it looks a bit more aggressive black

XAlp

Test Pilot
Drives
Volvo XC90 T6
Seems to draw attention to that meshy middle section - what is that? - not sure that’s best to do. Maybe those black rollover hoops are better though.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Seems to draw attention to that meshy middle section - what is that? - not sure that’s best to do. Maybe those black rollover hoops are better though.

Cheers the meshy bit is from the F1 inspired thingy, if you brake really hard it flashes brake lights.

I agree on the roll over hoops in crema leather (they where an optional extra) and the way they look from the outside, but they do tie in with the interior!

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
That is a big phat NOFUCKINGWAY from me.

and for sack of clarity, NO

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
thinking i might have been too harsh, i took counsel from my laddie.......

🤮

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I buckled and played it safe, so the Spare set of wheels have been done in Grigio Corsa Cromo Metallic. Just need the tyres cleaning!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Its on its fine polishes now, the pictures are a bit dusty but its getting near finishing. Its starting to look like a supercar they pull the cover off and reveal at a motor show event, its better than new! Should be all done and coated for the weekend, so I can put it in the front room!

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
were you not gonna put a new bumper on it? Would this have been a good time?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
were you not gonna put a new bumper on it? Would this have been a good time?

I was indeed, but I think that's going on the back burner at the very least! Ferrari have no grills (which I need for the bumper) in stock and unlikely to for some time! Ferrari will only commission these to be made if they have 10 or more orders, I am the only order currently and have been since I bought the bumper.

Got to love Ferrari, think I am going to sell it on!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Jesus. It looks like a brand new car.

Thanks, Its really hard to show how good it is in the pictures, just after that picture the car was going to be coated and I am collecting today (after its had 24hrs curing) and its probably going to be the best day for at least at week or so, however still annoying its damp, horrible and the roads have been salted.!!

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
Thanks, Its really hard to show how good it is in the pictures, just after that picture the car was going to be coated and I am collecting today (after its had 24hrs curing) and its probably going to be the best day for at least at week or so, however still annoying its damp, horrible and the roads have been salted.!!

I'd have to leave it until there's a nice day - but could be May next year :LOL: