Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Build Boba Fett's Red / Crema Ferrari F430 Spider

Doing a build thread? Highlight it!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
So that's it all finished and home safe. They have done an amazing job! The Gtechnig Crystal Serum Ultra added yet another level of gloss and it really does look better than new. It looks a whole lot better in person!

Its had a Full wet sand and peel correction, god knows how many polishes from hard to soft, lights and plastics all polished, calipers and wheel arch's all polished and coated, hood treated everything thing has been coated, plastics, seats, carbon, wheels and Matt finishes!

I am very pleased!

Last edited:

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
Did I read you will now flog this mate?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Disappointingly it was thought video quality on an I-Phone was quite good, should have used a Go-Pro!! Well annoyed!

Anyway he is a little poor quality vid of it finished!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Been spending a few quid for a few winter projects, but I managed to get hold of some very rare Scuderia extended Carbon paddle shifters, these will remove the Alloy versions I have and match my Carbon Steering wheel!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
These are very exciting, and have been some time in the development!

Arrived like this...

Can you guess what it is yet?

488 Halo full LED rear lights!

I have been watching the development of these over the last couple of years, and now they are finished and I have the first set in the UK!

Should look awesome!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Here is a couple of photo shopped original versus Halos that was done for me, I think they modern the car up quite a bit!

Some one else from the states that has bought them and fitted them!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Dug this out at the weekend, was getting it ready for today as the weather was supposed to be nice and planned t take it out as its our anniversary, However I have now got lovely COVID so I'm doomed! Anyway Since having the car wet sanded flat and detailed in direct sunlight my camera really finds it hard with the Red, and it struggles to deal with the detail!

Even the sun reflection is kept small as its not picking up any swirls or marks to reflect off !