Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

3/4 series Boba's BMW 320d M-Sport Saloon!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Black Friday deal was good at Costco. Got 4 Michelin Pilot Sport tyres for this car fitted for £530 !

Thinking about getting a spare set for the M3 as well!!

Senna11

Racing Driver
I fitted the splitter today, gloss black E-Bay item that fits like a clown shoe on a kid, so I do not recommend it. I spent a few hours with a Dremmel, a hairdryer and a file and managed to get it to fit half decent. I then adjusted the pipe so it was nice and snug. So happy.

Not even sure if it looks better or not!!
Hard to tell in those pictures. Similar profile to OEM from a distance.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Wheels off for a refurb, going back to OEM Dark Grey and Diamond cut. Having new Discs and pads as well while its up in the air!

Senna11

Racing Driver
All new Brembo discs and pads all-round along with a bit of a tidy up..

De-Tango'd

All ready for the refurbished wheels arriving tomorrow!
Did you spray the stone guards?
where do you place the jack to remove the axle stands?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Did you spray the stone guards?
where do you place the jack to remove the axle stands?
Hi mate yes I did spray the stone guards and tidy up what was visible to tidy up.

Getting it on the stands was easier than I thought, I just used the heavy metal part where the arms? meet the chassis, there is a designated jacking central point both front and rear, but its really awkward and scary and there is so much plastic covering things up underneath!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Wheels turned up, look great just maybe should of gone Black inserts or darker grey rather than OEM but Heh, I am happy!

Reactions: G50

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
This went to the Gym today, went in with 181 bhp and 280 lb/ft and came out 235 bhp and 358 lb/ft. It actually feels like its had another Turbo bolted on, really nippy car, also there is a 15 mile 50 zone on the M20, got to 50 mph put in cruise and reset the MPG got to the end of the 50 and got the figure of 71.8 going out, and 75.4 coming back !

Superb bang for the bucks!