Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

3/4 series Boba's BMW 320d M-Sport Saloon!

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
my mate did something similar to his 520d - Superchips iirc. HE was super impressed too.

should compensate for the mpg in your other motors!

SS13

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche 930 turbo
This went to the Gym today, went in with 181 bhp and 280 lb/ft and came out 235 bhp and 358 lb/ft. It actually feels like its had another Turbo bolted on, really nippy car, also there is a 15 mile 50 zone on the M20, got to 50 mph put in cruise and reset the MPG got to the end of the 50 and got the figure of 71.8 going out, and 75.4 coming back !

Superb bang for the bucks!
That’s a nice little bump.
Was it all from the remap or did you have some fun stuff fitted or boring stuff removed too?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
That’s a nice little bump.
Was it all from the remap or did you have some fun stuff fitted or boring stuff removed too?

Just a remap mate! the diesel Turbo's always map well especially the BMW's. Surprising the difference it makes.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Speeders - I know a lot have come from these F30 BMW's, but does anyone know how to synchronise the Climate controls on these, its not good for my OCD!!