Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Build Boba's BMW E92 M3 Frozen Black Edition

Doing a build thread? Highlight it!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Do you think you will get another M5?

Too early to tell at this point, but it's certainly ticking all of the boxes at the moment. Famous last words but I can see me either hanging on to this for a while or trading for an LCI at some point.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Need an opinion guys, would you go for the Carbon high kick Performance spoiler on this, I think it needs it as the little standard one, is, well is little! I can always have the high kick done in Frozen black, but I think it will work with the carbon roof and flippers.

I am on the fence!

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
Mmmmm.

It won’t look bad, but I kinda like the OEM look you have going on.

I installed the high kick and often wish I’d gone for the standard, but in carbon.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Mmmmm.

It won’t look bad, but I kinda like the OEM look you have going on.

I installed the high kick and often wish I’d gone for the standard, but in carbon.
I put one on my old Dakar but I had it colour coded, thought it looked ok, and put one on my Alpine, thought that looked ok.

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
I put one on my old Dakar but I had it colour coded, thought it looked ok, and put one on my Alpine, thought that looked ok.

Both look great (prefer the colour coded Dakar), but as I said, wouldn't look 'bad' mate, just different, but deffo doesn't need it to look better, just if you fancy it.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Although it's sitting on a lift, that is possibly the best photo I've seen of this car yet. The angles, the shine on the matte paint and the swollen arches are captured perfectly.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Although it's sitting on a lift, that is possibly the best photo I've seen of this car yet. The angles, the shine on the matte paint and the swollen arches are captured perfectly.

It is the hardest car to capture in pictures to what it really looks like in the metal. I think that's why some matte cars get bad press. When I see pictures of it, it always looks crap to me nothing pops and it looks Meh! In the metal it looks well nice and you see all the lumps and bumps. I also let a mate drive it the other day and I followed, it looked really mean and wide!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I used the air compressor today, I thought to my self why did I not buy one sooner. The air pistol is just brilliant it just dries and cleans the car way better than my Makita Leaf blower I use, clears out all the gutters and rubbers of water and debris. Well chuffed.

Anyway it was Mad Max's turn to get all dolled up today, then out for some fun!

Having a look at itself !!!

Last edited:

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
The seats on my car have gone a bit shiny, its all the oil, dirt sweat, salt and crap on the seats. I normally use the mainstream leather cleaners and conditioners, and the Ferrari boys swear by Leatherique, not sure if anyone has heard of it on here?

Its a two stage process, so its not a quick jobbie, and I have just this evening put on the Rejuvenator and will leave on 24hrs.

Onto to using the cleanser tomorrow to remove all the aforementioned carp that floats to the surface, leaving the seats looking new and matte!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I have to say Leatherique is a very impressive cleaner and conditioner. My seats came up better than any product I have used before and are lovely matte looking. I am just doing the Range Rover now, the results would be even more impressive on white seats!

Thoroughly recommend this, best I have used.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
I have to say Leatherique is a very impressive cleaner and conditioner. My seats came up better than any product I have used before and are lovely matte looking. I am just doing the Range Rover now, the results would be even more impressive on white seats!

Thoroughly recommend this, best I have used.

The leather on seat base of the TTS is a bit shiny for my liking. I've steam cleaned it but might give this a go!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Right did the engine bay today, no shiny bullshit just cleaned back with a Graphene coating, its not all oily looking, but its natural and nice.

The seats are done and I am very pleased with how they have come up!

Now with the right badge!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Feck me! Is that the leather cleaner stuff you were talking about?? I'm buying that gear!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Feck me! Is that the leather cleaner stuff you were talking about?? I'm buying that gear!

Its great stuff, I wont be using anything else! I forgot to do the arm rests in those pictures (done now) but you can see the difference!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Yep I'm sold. Wheres the best/cheapest place to get it?

Its all the same price, got mine from Amazon, I bought the bigger bottles it was £60, but the 250ml's are £37 and should do 3 cars.

I've done the M3 and the RRS and it used a 3rd of the 500ml bottles. The RRS has leather everywhere!!

Can't wait to do the 430 although its pretty clean!