Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Cayman GT4 RS

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
That's about as good as it gets for a drive what you brought track car, most wont see the track and the lucky sods who get one, will be flipping these for over £200k no doubt.

Senna11

Racing Driver
That's about as good as it gets for a drive what you brought track car, most wont see the track and the lucky sods who get one, will be flipping these for over £200k no doubt.
If you can get one. Would imagine you need to be on good terms with dealers.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
If you can get one. Would imagine you need to be on good terms with dealers.

Porsche should just retail it at £200k+ to start with. Its a car us mere mortals won't get our hands on so I don't care what they charge!

Senna11

Racing Driver
Porsche should just retail it at £200k+ to start with. Its a car us mere mortals won't get our hands on so I don't care what they charge!
I expect you have to buy various models from them on a regular basis to get on the hallowed list.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I expect you have to buy various models from them on a regular basis to get on the hallowed list.
You do, and its not just the GT cars its all models across the board. I used to be in with Porsche OPC Tonbridge having bought a few Turbo's from them, the only sniff I had was when the GT4 first came out, and I was about 5th reserve for one (I think that was just to shut me up as well) There is a couple guys that are multi millionaires and have collections, they just get everything.