DEUTSCHESPEED.com Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Porsche and more

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Christmas haul.

Parsley

Test Pilot
How did you all do?

I got plenty of car cleaning stuff and a trail cam. Well happy. We have s lot of sea eagles and golden eagles here, me and a mate from work are going to set it up on one of the small islands and see if we can get close up footage of eagles. Fingers crossed.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Merry Christmas I got a full size R2D2, its the full mold, so its going to take some building, painting and making, but it was a nice surprise. Got other Star Wars stuff (as usual) Blu-Rays and Books !!

Parsley

Test Pilot
Merry Christmas I got a full size R2D2, its the full mold, so its going to take some building, painting and making, but it was a nice surprise. Got other Star Wars stuff (as usual) Blu-Rays and Books !!
Full size ........ Holy crap that's so cool. Pics when it's built

Parsley

Test Pilot
Lee where are the pics of your life size models and helmets?? I'm trying to find them for my daughter and can't find them??? Searched the forum doh

Broncho

Boy Racer
Drives
E Class Cabrio
I got loads but the best was the sex tokens the Mrs got me, might cash them all in tomorrow morning.

MrMcG

Boy Racer
Drives
E63 M6
Multiple pairs of trainers some clothes some hand decorated by my little one so really happy actually.

Best bit has been watching my son who is now 3 open his stuff and the excitement plus his toys are cool so I get to play with them as well

Broncho

Boy Racer
Drives
E Class Cabrio
A charging base that makes my drone an ornament, an assortment of spicy sauces, the sex stuff I mentioned earlier, a new dishwasher, booze, new clothes and money off me ma.

No chocolate orange this year though and that’s all I ever want :(