Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Drivescore - what’s this crap??

sahajesh

Test Pilot
Drives
X5 40i M Sport

I’m inclined to try this and see what score I get from normal driving, although I’m sure town and motorway will be scored differently.

Obviously it would be wrong to post scores here and see who gets the worst rating.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Depends what they mean by good driving?

If its back out action, going fast, screeching tyres, and general Hoonery Ill get a good score!

If its driving miss Daisey doing 30 in a 50, looking in my mirrors every second, and all my concentration is needed to stay in my own lane, ill get a bad score

sahajesh

Test Pilot
Drives
X5 40i M Sport
Depends what they mean by good driving?

If its back out action, going fast, screeching tyres, and general Hoonery Ill get a good score!

If its driving miss Daisey doing 30 in a 50, looking in my mirrors every second, and all my concentration is needed to stay in my own lane, ill get a bad score
I’ll let you know after my drive tonight.

I suspect it will be more of the latter.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Installed it, set it up and then drove to work like a lunatic with the tail out and everything.

Didn’t record the trip. Binned.

sahajesh

Test Pilot
Drives
X5 40i M Sport
Unless your journey to work was 150 miles, it won’t do as it needs some base data and 150 miles is that data.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Unless your journey to work was 150 miles, it won’t do as it needs some base data and 150 miles is that data.

Stuff it. Last thing I need is big brother recording my driving and storing it in the cloud somewhere!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I've got a wife that tells me I drive like a cvnt, don't need this as well!

sahajesh

Test Pilot
Drives
X5 40i M Sport
Well so far I’ve got 877 but that’s mainly from a 24hr return trip to London - let’s see how it changes next week :)

sahajesh

Test Pilot
Drives
X5 40i M Sport
Same here but somehow she always manages to fall asleep for parts of longer journeys.

Mind you, I don’t drive like a cvnt on those, it do find myself speeding occasionally…

Got a Germany trip at the end of May to watch N24 so will be interesting to see how the score stands till then PLUS the joys of de-restricted autobahns.