Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Driving Standards

JMS

Pit Crew
Yeah I agree. I know a few coppers in traffic in Hampshire and they both say the job is shite and mainly full of paperwork and always know when they do nick a baddie the courts don't do much so they get a bit disillusioned..

So while I am knocking them I think its a tuff gig if they aren't supported. But still no reason for the dick waving.

Senna11

Racing Driver
The amount of people that just drive straight on without looking at roundabouts is really scary. Also those that can’t stick in their own lanes or think they are manoeuvring a lorry when turning into a road taking up all lanes in a small car.

JMS

Pit Crew
Out of all the places I have driven through Europe the UK has the worse over all driving skills.

Only place that I found worse was India.

Certainly takes the pleasure out of driving these days. I've even started to take public transport more..

Senna11

Racing Driver
Out of all the places I have driven through Europe the UK has the worse over all driving skills.

Only place that I found worse was India.

Certainly takes the pleasure out of driving these days. I've even started to take public transport more..
Greece is pretty bad, give or take no quarter, any lane will do, no one gives way, fierce driving.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Egypt (Cairo) was without doubt the worst I have been to! don't think I saw one single car that did not have at least one massive dent in it!

JMS

Pit Crew
I just don't know ow how driving standards are going to improve if the traffic police don't enforce current regulations and people are educated in the right way..