Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

EVs

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I just can't get excited with the offerings at a reasonable price at the moment. Strangely the new Kia SUV looks good out of them all for the price.

Anything exciting in the looks department are just to expensive.

The thing is though - the revolution is happening quicker than I thought it would!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Tesla Model 3 seems to be a very popular option round my way at the minute. It's less about the electric aspect and more about the horribly basic interior for me.

Senna11

Racing Driver
Test drove a Polestar 2 Performance earlier this week and was impressed with it. That thing can shift, instant torque and handling was pretty good as well. Great design and finish inside is top notch.
However the charging structure isn’t as well resolved as Tesla and is limited to 150KW chargers whereas Tesla can take higher capacity charging.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Test drove a Polestar 2 Performance earlier this week and was impressed with it. That thing can shift, instant torque and handling was pretty good as well. Great design and finish inside is top notch.
However the charging structure isn’t as well resolved as Tesla and is limited to 150KW chargers whereas Tesla can take higher capacity charging.

I'm quite taken with the Kia EV6! I think it looks great! 525bhp one hits later this year I believe, with a 0-62 time of 3.5 seconds.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I'm quite taken with the Kia EV6! I think it looks great! 525bhp one hits later this year I believe, with a 0-62 time of 3.5 seconds.

I mentioned the Kia earlier, I would get one for the Mrs to replace the Range rover, but she won't have one!