Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

F1 race tomorrow?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I don’t what F1, find it all a bit boring and it’s usually the team with the fastest car with a good driver wins.

But I will watch the race tomorrow.

what if the two in the title fight both crash out, who will win?

M4rkM

Test Pilot
Drives
M4 ZCP
I don’t what F1, find it all a bit boring and it’s usually the team with the fastest car with a good driver wins.

But I will watch the race tomorrow.

what if the two in the title fight both crash out, who will win?

Would love to see Norris or Sainz get a win

JMS

Pit Crew
Have to say I have always loved watching F1. But this session has made me switch off. Been more like bumper cars and all the mud slinging has just turned me off.

That Dutch man just make my skin crawl, find him so creepy and arragent when other drivers are saying they are worried what he will do next. With that image and reputation other driver will just keep out of his way. Well apart from Hamilton.

So a no from me sadly

JMS

Pit Crew
Well have to say...

Not that I watched it only read all the fall out.

Sounds like F1 is broken.. seems like no one actually knows the rules or knows how to enforce them.

Is F1 now in the same state as football where everyone disrespect the referee and the final result is full of controversy that the right team may or may not actually win?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I don’t follow F1 but even I can work out what happened was a farce. I am no Hamilton fan, but I am patriotic, so it is what it is.

The WC for 2021 was decided by Marshall’s / Masi.

Two much money involved nowadays and that corrupts everything.

Reactions: JMS

JMS

Pit Crew
Have to agree..

Real shame used to love a bit of F1.

Not anymore I'm out

Last edited:

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Have to agree..

Really shame used to live a bit of F1.

Not anymore I'm out
That’s the first race I have watched in a few years. Loads of hype, vulgar displays of wealth, First corner and last lap only just worth a watch and sleep worthy in between, and to top it off, total disregard to the rules - sums up F1 for me!

Reactions: JMS

JMS

Pit Crew
Oh well, back to British touring cars. Im about 2niles from Thruxton so get an annual free pass so always worth a visit

Senna11

Racing Driver
Congrats to Max, however the rule change by the race director was appalling. Thrilling end to a really good season.

JMS

Pit Crew
Thought it was an awful session. Full of controversy and dangerous driving...

JMS

Pit Crew
Well a week on and I now think Hamilton should retire.

F1 and FIA are so awful I think it will be years before the sport will be fixed and Lewis is better than that..

F1 just can't be trusted.

M4rkM

Test Pilot
Drives
M4 ZCP
He’ll not want to retire under a cloud, I do think if he’s achieved eight he would have though