Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Ferrari incoming - all being well, will arrive in the next 2 weeks !!

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
BF your just a tease lets have it, you have bought another F340 but a Scud?

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
:ROFLMAO: I’m getting you in a beemer again , should have been F430 Scud (y)

StuartK

Chief Engineer
Its a bit anti clamax, but not for me, its the car I should have bought but could not quite afford at the time, however low miles, every option, perfect colour combo.. Betters pictures will follow...

14F3664D-4235-477B-A6FC-FB85B8980FF9.jpeg
As always beautiful!

I have only ever been in a 360 and that wasn’t moving. Perhaps one day we will meet and I get a ride out!

Last edited by a moderator:

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
As always beautiful!

I have only ever been in a 360 and that wasn’t moving. Perhaps one day we will meet and I get a ride out!

Of course Stu, One day we will, and I look forward to that to, I will hand you the keys.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Blimey! It would terrify me driving someone else’s car!

3 pedals out of interest? Or F1 box?

F1 mate, Sadly Manuals command a 20k premium, and the F1 box is quite an experience as a toy, so much better than SMG for example. In the world of Ferrari and pricing, its just mad, yes I could get a cooking, base spec, higher miles 458 for similar money, but I would not be happy, so I bought the very best, with my budget, in the current climate. Can't wait till Spring !!