Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Few M3 touring's and an M3 CS at BMW today

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
The CS is falling week by week and well reported. The touring I disagree, but that’s the wrong colour for an estate and I’d say that’s why they’re stuck with it.

If I wasn’t so sporadic seeing and buying a car within 3 seconds, I might have considered the touring. It’s a nice thing.

Last edited:

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
M3Touring would still be my next daily....but cant afford it!
(so hope they continue to not sell 🤣 )

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
M3Touring would still be my next daily....but cant afford it!
(so hope they continue to not sell 🤣 )

Yes I don't like the green, I would not want a green car if it was handed to me and especially with Gold wheels. Trying a bit to hard me thinks (and is it me that has always heard green cars are unlucky) @Burnsey I think yours is a darker grey and looks a tonne better. Not sure on the CS, it looked to me like a mid range 3 series with a loads of bits and vinyl wraps stuck on it. The matt White did nothing for it.

Not sure how much it was, no doubt to much!

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
Yes I don't like the green, I would not want a green car if it was handed to me and especially with Gold wheels. Trying a bit to hard me thinks (and is it me that has always heard green cars are unlucky) @Burnsey I think yours is a darker grey and looks a tonne better. Not sure on the CS, it looked to me like a mid range 3 series with a loads of bits and vinyl wraps stuck on it. The matt White did nothing for it.

Not sure how much it was, no doubt to much!

The CS tries to hard for me. It’s still a three series at the end of the day and I’d put my money into something more exotic.

Not a clue where it came from, but always thought green cars were unlucky too! The Isle of Man colour gets many wetting their pants and I do agree you can get away with a loud colour on the G series, I think they suit the M4 more than the M3. I bought mine as a keeper, so was a little more subtle.