Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

First post & intro

TodmordenLad

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Currently Mazda, previously many BMW, MB & Audi
Hello guys,

A refugee from Bimmerpost saying hello...
A bit of a fraud as I’m not driving a German right now. Have owned plenty, however, and love cars. The only reason I’m not in one is down to the lowlife in my local area who broke into my house just over two years ago and tried to pinch my MPPSK 440i, which I subsequently sold. Needing something less conspicuous/desirable, I bought a Golf, followed by the latest Mazda3 hatch (186ps/240Nm) with the clever petrol engine tech. Definitely not a swift car but handles very sweetly and nice to be in. Here’s a pic.
Looking forward to getting to know a few folks on here.

mymazda3_side.jpg

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Hi mate. Welcome aboard.

The thing about this place is that it was set up as a counterpoint to some of the more "elitist, willy-waving" boards that have long been around on the net. It's hard to get a website off the ground without it having some kind of niche so that's why we went with the whole German thing, but at it's heart, this is just a place for like-minded folk to hang out and talk about whatever they like, no matter what they currently drive.

I like seeing what folk get up to with their cars and the wider variety, the better. :)

Last edited:

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Welcome aboard mate and thanks for the introduction, its a German car forum by name only !!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Hello guys,

A refugee from Bimmerpost saying hello...
A bit of a fraud as I’m not driving a German right now. Have owned plenty, however, and love cars. The only reason I’m not in one is down to the lowlife in my local area who broke into my house just over two years ago and tried to pinch my MPPSK 440i, which I subsequently sold. Needing something less conspicuous/desirable, I bought a Golf, followed by the latest Mazda3 hatch (186ps/240Nm) with the clever petrol engine tech. Definitely not a swift car but handles very sweetly and nice to be in. Here’s a pic.
Looking forward to getting to know a few folks on here.

View attachment 1589
I have driven a few of these, great cars to drive very good fun