DEUTSCHESPEED.com Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Porsche and more

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Food and drink

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Already had Kebab and beer, just selling down with some maltesers and milk bottles while watching Covenent in 4k and Atmos!

The Revenant

Pit Crew
Drives
2018 M5
Lost 32 pounds in 13 weeks, so a cup of steam for me, with an additional 10 to go for Christmas.

That allows me a 7 pound gain over the festive period.

Tonight s dinner was liver,cabbage, sprouts and peas, washed down with tap water :giggle:

Senna11

Chief Engineer
Lost 32 pounds in 13 weeks, so a cup of steam for me, with an additional 10 to go for Christmas.

Tonight s dinner was liver,cabbage, sprouts and peas, washed down with tap water :giggle:
That’s good going in weight loss. Set a target of 8 pound loss before Xmas so walking 4 to 6 miles a day. Your meal sounds pants! I definitely could not eat sprouts and peas and cabbage on the same dish.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
F90 M5

Jesus Christ! You’re farts must be the essence of sheer evil!

Good going on the weight loss. I banged on a couple of stone since lockdown/covid that I really need to shift but I’m enjoying beer and junk food too much.

Senna11

Chief Engineer
Adnams Ghost Ship IPA tonight - not sure I like this beer, prefer German beers. Weather was a bit sharp today, 4 mile walk with the dog certainly cleared the cobwebs.

Senna11

Chief Engineer
Well had some Rum last night that needed finishing off, tasted like meths so poured it down the sink!

The Revenant

Pit Crew
Drives
2018 M5
I broke my routine last night and had a dirty hit curry and three pints of Bangla.

My arse this morning is enough of an indicator I was consuming crap.

My goal is 3 stone, with 2.5 for Christmas, which I’m 2lb away from. Then my thinking is I can go up half a stone over the holidays and then drop the final stone in the first quarter of 2022.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I broke my routine last night and had a dirty hit curry and three pints of Bangla.

My goal is 3 stone, with 2.5 for Christmas, which I’m 2lb away from. Then my thinking is I can go up half a stone over the holidays and then drop the final stone in the first quarter of 2022.

Well done you, I need to lose some weight, but then again I am just about to sit down watch the snooker with a KFC Zinger meal and a big box of Maltesers to wash it down with!

Senna11

Chief Engineer

Need to lose 8lbs by End Jan. Lost a stone earlier this year to final push.