Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

M3/M4 G80 G82 - Adro

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
Oh and i should have said had the new M4 on loan for 3 days, it was seriously quick but missing something 🤷‍♂️ the carbon buckets are good but what is it with the lump of carbon to rest your nuts on, totally unnecessary and spoiled the seats for me.

These are proper carbon seats, all BMW had to do was just copy these Lol.

B3D49A0F-101C-4C7F-A5D3-F07EA3FAC957.jpeg

Denso

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
Thats lovely.

M2 could be my next car just love the cupra even after a year so its not going anywhere yet

I hear you on the Cupra, i am having the same experience with the TT.

Denso

Reactions: JMS

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Certainly the most exciting M for me after having E92, F82 amd G82.. all of which were great cars but never had the urge to go out for a mental drive.

Thats lovely.

M2 could be my next car just love the cupra even after a year so its not going anywhere yet

I think your Cupra might have the same engine as our TTS's on here?

JMS

Pit Crew
Its the 4pot turbo from VW. It has the ABT tuning pack from factory which does make it really quick. O 60 in 4.3 in an estate.. love it.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Its the 4pot turbo from VW. It has the ABT tuning pack from factory which does make it really quick. O 60 in 4.3 in an estate.. love it.

I think its the same lump, mines been mapped and its about 380bhp, its nippy!