Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

M3/M4 G80 G82 - Adro

JMS

Pit Crew
I had a G82 M4 last year and while I know its a great car I only had it for about 6 weeks just didnt give me that fizzing feeling..

JMS

Pit Crew
I wished I liked it more..

Just think there is other cars on offer that are cheaper and offer same amount of fun.

I've had M cars and really enjoyed them all but never missed one and always found a replacement that I enjoyed equally the same.

So for me never again

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I wished I liked it more..

Just think there is other cars on offer that are cheaper and offer same amount of fun.

I've had M cars and really enjoyed them all but never missed one and always found a replacement that I enjoyed equally the same.

So for me never again
I still want a CSL even with that god awful gearbox

JMS

Pit Crew
Yeah ibget it... there is something about M cars.

But they are money pits and there is certainly better options..

I know not everyone's cup of tea. But I'm having more fun in my Cupra and L200 as I've got best of everything and I'm not losing millions and parniod the M is going to get a car park dent or a twat abusing it.

So glad I am rid

Last edited:

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Yeah ibget it... there is something about M cars.

But they are money pits and there is certainly better options..

I know not everyone's cup of tea. But I'm having more fun in my Cupra and L200 as I've got best of everything and I'm not losing millions and parniod the M is going g to get a car park dent or a twat abusing it.

So glad I am rid
I’m M’less, I still like them, but I don’t miss them, there is far to many nice cars to try and buy!

Reactions: JMS

JMS

Pit Crew
G82 x drive. Only last 6 weeks just irritated me.. cant put my finger on why just did.

My f82 comp fully loaded was bloody lovely but just found it too hard for a daily and ended up getting a banger to have along side and used that all the time so never used the M. Sat in the garage for 3 years hardly being used..

So I know its not really the Ms fault more me... just want a more uaeable car for every day which I think I've found..

Senna11

Racing Driver
G82 x drive. Only last 6 weeks just irritated me.. cant put my finger on why just did.

My f82 comp fully loaded was bloody lovely but just found it too hard for a daily and ended up getting a banger to have along side and used that all the time so never used the M. Sat in the garage for 3 years hardly being used..

So I know its not really the Ms fault more me... just want a more uaeable car for every day which I think I've found..
They need dampers from an Alpina.

JMS

Pit Crew
They need dampers from an Alpina.

Not sure anything would change mt mind. Great cars but more fun can be had for less.

Loving my cupra.. 360horses on the golf platform is mental..

Think the only M I would do now is M2

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Not sure anything would change mt mind. Great cars but more fun can be had for less.

Loving my cupra.. 360horses on the golf platform is mental..

Think the only M I would do now is M2

I really fancy an M2 and a mate is selling his Hocky Silver M2 Comp with a very high spec! Very tempted!

Reactions: JMS

JMS

Pit Crew
I really fancy an M2 and a mate is selling his Hocky Silver M2 Comp with a very high spec! Very tempted!

Certainly the most exciting M for me after having E92, F82 amd G82.. all of which were great cars but never had the urge to go out for a mental drive.

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
M2 definitely my favourite M car after the 1M that i have owned. The M2 was so much fun modding too.

51D1BE2F-6D86-455F-AB06-0B1EF8C19100.jpeg

Denso