Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

G80 Latest News & Videos

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS

I like it but I think it’s over-priced. All depends on what deals come out and if I’m still skint due to COVID or not.

Last edited:

JMS

Pit Crew
Saw a G80 M4 on the A303 today and I have to say it looked really nice. Was in a frozen blue.. well think that was the colour. Could actually be temped with one now.. after I said I wouldn't buy an M again.

Note to self... never believe anything I say!!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Saw a G80 M4 on the A303 today and I have to say it looked really nice. Was in a frozen blue.. well think that was the colour. Could actually be temped with one now.. after I said I wouldn't buy an M again.

Note to self... never believe anything I say!!

To be fair I think there’s going to be an awful lot of people in the same boat.

It’s a car that will grow on people on.

JMS

Pit Crew
To be fair I think there’s going to be an awful lot of people in the same boat.

It’s a car that will grow on people on.

Think your right. Great cars but a little expensive so will wait a year or so.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Think your right. Great cars but a little expensive so will wait a year or so.

Price point is it’s biggest problem. Would need be zero deposit and less than £900 a month on a XDrive fir me to be remotely interested.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I really like the new look and always have, looks really aggressive, I won't show any interest in these until they are around £40k (in about a few months time, given BMW depreciation :D)

I know that lump tunes well, so it will be a weapon, especially in 4x4 guise, no doubt I will dip my toe in a couple of years time !

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
I seen the TB one in the flesh at dealers and it left me cold for some reason, I usually like TB if I'm honest