Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Gone back to a RRS as my daily!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Good colour. Interior looks good as well. I liked ours. Had some bad luck with it and the wife thought it was too big. Not sure given our experience id take another one over one of the German equivalents to be honest, but when they work, everything’s done well.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Good colour. Interior looks good as well. I liked ours. Had some bad luck with it and the wife thought it was too big. Not sure given our experience id take another one over one of the German equivalents to be honest, but when they work, everything’s done well.

I know what you mean, we have had a couple of bad ones, well one really! I’ve had most of the Germans and yes I would say they are better in a more reliable way, but they just can’t quite do a Range Rover for interiors and majesty!