Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Got a Macan for the weekend

EvilDrPorkChop

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche Cayman
Got this for the weekend, due to them screwing up putting a tyre on the second time around! Unfortunately we have a club run tomorrow, our first one. So I’m having to take this. It’s very nice, extremely comfy (probably because it’s got the Air suspension) but just quite slow. The 2.0l is stretched in a car like this, you’d definitely want the S or GTS. Now to give it a wash for tomorrow!
F5E6B7B1-1D35-4AD4-B5E8-1D6E5A5DDA1E.jpeg

EvilDrPorkChop

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche Cayman
Bad enough washing your own car, but someone else’s :oops:
When it's your hobby it doesn't really matter 😂 I've even done the neighbours in the past!

It's good cause all the freebies/new car cleaning products I don't want to try out on my own car I can on everyone else's! 🤣

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Have to agree, I would not be washing a courtesy car !

I find the Porsche SUV's quite bland. I had a Cayenne GTS for a few months, and for the fuel it drunk it was just not fast enough. Clever how that make them drive like a sports car, and mine did resemble a 911 as it had all those £1000's worth of optional extras. It just felt asthmatic to me and they aren't the prettiest things, an RRS is just better!

sahajesh

Test Pilot
Drives
X5 40i M Sport
Weird hobby :ROFLMAO:
Can’t think of anything I’d be less likely to do than wash a car.

Fresh are turning up Monday for the two-monthly wash, keeps me happy.