Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Got my spoiler wrapped

EvilDrPorkChop

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche Cayman
Think I prefer it white mate from those pictures
I wasn't 100% sure, hence why the wrap and not paint. Least if I didn't like it it'll just peal off.

It's a factory option to have it painted black so I had a look at a few others with it beforehand. But i'm really pleased with the result. Maybe the photo isn't the best, I think it looks better from straight on.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Need a couple of other photos from different angles. The style of spoiler is integrated to the lines of car. From that angle it no longer looks like it is. Would be keen to see more pics.

Have to say, how good are those tail lights on the 718. Feckin gorgeous.

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Bmw m340
Have to agree makes it look a bit after market in that pic. ETTO though and if you like it all good.

EvilDrPorkChop

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche Cayman
Works better from the rear thanks to the dark trim below. 👍🏻
Yeah the tinted tail lights help too, the dark trim below was my main reason for doing it. The white stood out a bit previously, but I guess the blacks stands out from higher up! 😂

Tengocity

Test Pilot
Drives
Cayman 981 GT4, Cayman 987 S, BMW 340i tourer, BMW X3 M40i

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
The wheels are for sale, they are 1 piece monoblock forged Z Performance wheels. Lighter than standard and direct fit as they were made specifically for the car. Cost £7500 new and selling for £3500 without tyres as the cars original tyres swap directly over. The wheels can be chemically stripped and repainted in any colour as part of the price. Can negotiate on the price if the wheels do not need a colour change.

In the bottom picture there are no stripes on the spoiler underside, its a reflection.

799FA13E-AE3B-440C-8B2B-2425D9158419.jpeg

7181D927-BA72-4872-9731-632CCED078FB.jpeg

Denso

Tengocity

Test Pilot
Drives
Cayman 981 GT4, Cayman 987 S, BMW 340i tourer, BMW X3 M40i
The wheels are for sale, they are 1 piece monoblock forged Z Performance wheels. Lighter than standard and direct fit as they were made specifically for the car. Cost £7500 new and selling for £3500 without tyres as the cars original tyres swap directly over. The wheels can be chemically stripped and repainted in any colour as part of the price. Can negotiate on the price if the wheels do not need a colour change.

In the bottom picture there are no stripes on the spoiler underside, its a reflection.

Denso
I am hoping to get a spare set of wheels at some point, to run PS4S for wet and cold days, but no funds for it right now having just bought the 987 Cayman S. If you've still got them later in the year then might be possible then. Feel free to send me more pics of them. Probs best to whats app them to me on 07976 975233, rather than clog up this thread!

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
I am hoping to get a spare set of wheels at some point, to run PS4S for wet and cold days, but no funds for it right now having just bought the 987 Cayman S. If you've still got them later in the year then might be possible then. Feel free to send me more pics of them. Probs best to whats app them to me on 07976 975233, rather than clog up this thread!

I also have an IPE exhaust with carbon tips and BBI autosport 1 piece wing risers up for grabs.

Denso