Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Gym and Garage Signs

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
My brother has set up a wee business project making home gym signs but he can pretty much do anything - if anyone fancies a look you can view his website here:

8A80125B-FD64-4840-ABF6-D7D1F58327F9.jpeg

BBBFFF94-F49E-4190-BCB4-A5EDCC2F3020.jpeg

A04355A8-0FDB-40A0-982F-196C7D4238CE.jpeg

Paddy1975

Chief Engineer
Drives
BMW 3 Series
Going to pass this on to my son, hes 16 and made into his weights and keep fit, hes been slowly changing the garage into the buys gym, slowly all my tool seem to be migrating to the shed and the gym stuff slowly moving in, truth is i really don't mind for both their mental health in all this shit storm. he will no doubt be after one of these signs when he sees them. Great to see new business coming from the fallout, keep up the good work guys.

Paddy1975

Chief Engineer
Drives
BMW 3 Series
Just ordered a gym sign from Stuart today for the boys Gym in the garage. What can I say, from the start idea to getting the sign signed off it was effortless, this was such an easy purchase. Sent Stu a very rough design idea and he went above and beyond, to say that i am happy is a massive understatement. Hope this business takes off in a big way he deserves it.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Great to hear. He dropped me a text to say he had an order through this site. He's pretty much a perfectionist when it comes to designing stuff so I've no doubt you'll be happy with the end result.

Paddy1975

Chief Engineer
Drives
BMW 3 Series
@moonstone to be fair mate, the design i sent him was beer mat stuff and what he came back with was mind blowing. Know my sons will be posting that all over the inter-web, Stuart should have a few orders from it I would have thought. Hope you have discussed commission Moon 🤣

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
@moonstone to be fair mate, the design i sent him was beer mat stuff and what he came back with was mind blowing. Know my sons will be posting that all over the inter-web, Stuart should have a few orders from it I would have thought. Hope you have discussed commission Moon 🤣

He designed the logo for this site so I think that's us even!