Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Had a call from BMW saying they will give me a good deal on a new M !

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
My local BMW dealer called me an said they have some nice used M's in stock and they would give me a good deal. So not much else to do I went to see them.

I liked the M2 Comp in Hocki Silver and it had a nice spec, but I could not even be bothered to take it for a spin! I must be contempt!

Trouble is the salesman where more interested in my car and to be honest when I was walking back to it, I thought "Nope" I like my Frozen better!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I’ve not driven an M2 but they’re supposed to be the apex of proper M cars and have more in common with the E46 than the cars that came after. The earlier ones are bit low rent though and the newer ones are two expensive.

Senna11

Racing Driver
The new M2 should be the pick of the bunch. Still not convinced with new M3/4.