Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Photos Had this X2 as a courtesy car!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
My BMW went in for some work and BMW gave me this as a courtesy car. You have to hand it them for making good quality cars, because although I would not want one at all, there is just nothing really wrong with it!

Nice to drive, nippy enough, goes round corners, feels safe, well put together, solid and well specced. I didn't even know they made an X2 !

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Seen a few of those around. They're meant to be the coupe version of the X1 but have to say, they don't look coupe-like at all. Don't see many around so I wonder how much they've actually taken off.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Seen a few of those around. They're meant to be the coupe version of the X1 but have to say, they don't look coupe-like at all. Don't see many around so I wonder how much they've actually taken off.

As a runabout you really can't fault it, It made my 3-series feel bloated and old, its not ugly either!

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
The base models look a bit naff (could say that about a lot of cars) but I guess that the m35i and its a nice looking version.