Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

I adore this...

Yanto

Boy Racer
Drives
M3 CSL, GTi Clubsport
My absolute perfect spec...external colour, seats, carbon, options, F warranty etc.

I do wonder how a finance company could structure this (monthly / balloon) if, for example, you dropped £70/80k deposit into it.

Time to work on the missus...

@boba fett ...this has gotta be a bot of you as well ?

Paddy1975

Chief Engineer
Drives
BMW 3 Series
Wonder how slowly they drive over the shale when they take it out 🤣 the German Shepard alarm is a bit over kill for me

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
My absolute perfect spec...external colour, seats, carbon, options, F warranty etc.

I do wonder how a finance company could structure this (monthly / balloon) if, for example, you dropped £70/80k deposit into it.

Time to work on the missus...

@boba fett ...this has gotta be a bot of you as well ?

LOL - Its a lovely spec car that, and dont shoot me down, I am going off the shape a bit, however, I would want a Spider, and if I am honest I would not want that colour, I know Rosso Corsa / Crema is also known as "no imagination re-sale red" but it is the best. I love yellow though. I am loving my 430 at the moment as well and not sure a 458 is £45K more car !!

I do think an N/A Ferrari and a 458 is the last of them, is a good place to put your hard earned!!

Nice to see you are tempted Yanto ?