Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competitions and much more. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Photos I think its finished on the outside !!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Well its come a long way from the pretty much the standard TTS that it was. Most is copied with pride! Next I will be concentrating on the power. I am going to get my tuner to explore the map and options for it on Monday, as I am not sure what its got right now! But for the outside I think its all done. I think it looks pretty wicked!

The Mods:
20 inch wheels
TTRS Spoiler with Lip
Front Splitter
Side Skirts
Rear Spats
Black rear diffuser
TTRS front gill
Black mirrors
Painted yellow Calipers
Dechromed
Tints
Black Badges
Spacers

SS13

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche 930 turbo
All the yellowness is crying out for some graphics.

Looks like a keeper.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
All the yellowness is crying out for some graphics.

Looks like a keeper.

I was actually going to remove the TTS badge on the rear, think it looks cleaner without them.

Its not a keeper!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
That’s definitely been lowered by the previous owner. Sits much nicer than mine. Something else for the shopping list.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
That’s definitely been lowered by the previous owner. Sits much nicer than mine. Something else for the shopping list.
I think it has, it looks like H&R springs, I never knew what it rode like on the standard springs, but I do find it a bit thudy and crashy, especially on Dynamic, it’s pin sharp though!

StuartK

Chief Engineer
Boba you are probably one of the most tasteful people when modifying a car. I respect you immensely.

Let me explain the problem though….

I am a homosexual and my most recent purchase was a Volvo. You are mit female significant other, you’ve bought a TT. Not only that but a yellow TT.

Let’s fix this by meeting up on Saturday. Bring your wallet, a paper bag with eye holes and said yellow TT and we shall drive together in shame to your local Porsche dealership. We shall then purchase what you intended to all along. A 911 in guards red with bucket seats and a turbocharged internal combustion engine.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Boba you are probably one of the most tasteful people when modifying a car. I respect you immensely.

Let me explain the problem though….

I am a homosexual and my most recent purchase was a Volvo. You are mit female significant other, you’ve bought a TT. Not only that but a yellow TT.

Let’s fix this by meeting up on Saturday. Bring your wallet, a paper bag with eye holes and said yellow TT and we shall drive together in shame to your local Porsche dealership. We shall then purchase what you intended to all along. A 911 in guards red with bucket seats and a turbocharged internal combustion engine.

Ha - I get it, I think its more a girls car image than a homosexual's though, but I have to say, I love Yellow and the TT does drive quite well, dare I say it, I am enjoying it more than most of the M cars I've had!

You might also notice that my windows and windscreen are completely blacked out, You can't see me !

Oh and check out the wife's car, now I refuse to drive that !!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Haha I’m only joking I always fancied a TTRS.

They are great little cars. I have never looked at TT's before, ever, because of there nail technician image, but I'd have another, and if the right RS shows up, I might pull the trigger!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
They are great little cars. I have never looked at TT's before, ever, because of their nail technician image, but I'd have another, and if the right RS shows up, I might pull the trigger!

Everything that I’d chop it in for only has 2 seats! So it’s the perfect little go-kart for me seeing as I can get my youngest in the back.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Everything that I’d chop it in for only has 2 seats! So it’s the perfect little go-kart for me seeing as I can get my youngest in the back.

For the money, cost to run, how they drive and look (once modified) they are a hard act to replace or better.

I have been actively looking for a Unicorn RS, but have also been looking at C63s coupe's, trouble is I have a big gas guzzler / road tax monster, and want to try and avoid another.