Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

I'll go first then - My now departed E63S Brabus 700

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I know you’ve got a few cars in the stable but do you not miss the load capacity of the E63 going to the A45?

Robinho21

Tyre Kicker
Drives
2 brits and a German
I know you’ve got a few cars in the stable but do you not miss the load capacity of the E63 going to the A45?
Sorry I missed this.

yes and no.

The 63 is a great estate cars s well as a fast car, super practical and loads of space.

But ....

I honestly don't need that amount of space on a day to day basis, lucky that my wife has a big car and we always went anywhere as a family in that.

As ar as the 45 is concerned it has space enough for the four off us in an emergency but in reality only rally ever has me in it or me plus te kids for the school run.

I do miss the 63 as it was such an event but the 45 is an easier day to day steer for me and my needs.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I get what you mean. I’m in the same boat. Other than the school run it’s just me in the car snd if we go any lengthy family trips we tend to take hers. - hence going for something bigger.