Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Just placed a deposit on a……

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Oh dear, been looking ar Cars, mainly TTRS’s but had a call from BMW and they have just had a PX come in. I have always been into things a bit different so got told of a individual Ferrari Red M4 competition with Opal white leather and very good spec including MPE! Gave it some thought and although it seemed a bit cheesy at first, having a Fezza in the same combo, I bought it!

it’s got to have all the prep work and checks done as it only came in to BMW today, but I will keep you posted!

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
Nice combo, looking forward to seeing the pics and what you do with it mod wise.

Denso

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Wha???

But you always said you weren’t a fan?

I know, I still don’t like the noise they make, and the vert was a bit to heavy, it’s still a handsome car though, and I can’t come to turns with paying more for the newer model and I still think the F82 is the better looking car. Nearly bought an M2 Comp, but it’s the same engine, with a less appealing interior for me!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I loved my M4. I keep looking at M2 comps the minute as well.

I took an M2 Comp out a few weeks ago, Although very similar just found the M4 better in side and whenever I see an F82 on the road it always turns my head, they do look fat!

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
I loved my M4, modified it death 600hp, wrap, suspension, exhaust, interior, audio etc but i found the M2 was a better car straight out of the box and didnt need half as many upgrades to make it handle. I believe that the M4comp fixed this but i never had one of those.

On another note the new M2 looks seem to be very subjective to the base colour in the pictures i am seeing, tempted to put a speculative bit of money on the rumoured M2CS

Denso