Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Just when you thought BMWs marketing couldn’t get any worse.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
How is the person responsible for this cheesy dog-shit still employed??

First a bunch of millennials screaming at each other in G80s and now this muck.

M4rkM

Test Pilot
Drives
M4 ZCP
I couldn’t watch it all, honestly glad to be away from BMW, seriously doubt I’ll ever have another, the targeted group is now the people I don’t want to associate with, I mean look at cutters 🤣 🤣:eek:

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I do pop over to A certain forum every now and then, I don’t post, I just observe or look at what’s for sale, but they are mostly interested in having an argument or fuelling an argument. If it was a TV program it would be Housewife’s of Atlanta!

M4rkM

Test Pilot
Drives
M4 ZCP
I do pop over to A certain forum every now and then, I don’t post, I just observe or look at what’s for sale, but they are mostly interested in having an argument or fuelling an argument. If it was a TV program it would be Housewife’s of Atlanta!

I dipped into the G80 thread and they were Willy waving lol my watch is worth this much etc etc, pretentious 🤣
I only went back on to sell stuff, which has generally been tough going :(