Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Kindig Customs

Senna11

Racing Driver
Saw an episode with the 67 Coronet and the build is amazing, stunning inside and out. Hellcat engine and Whipple supercharger.
61C26F98-4A25-4CF3-84B8-26A1EFEC5F2D.jpeg

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
That looks like it should have one of those mental suspensions that lets you put one side up in the air!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
All the I appreciate the the time and effort that's gone into that, its not my thing at all, I would not have that thing on my drive even if it was a mates.
alienabduct.gif

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
All the I appreciate the the time and effort that's gone into that, its not my thing at all, I would not have that thing on my drive even if it was a mates.
alienabduct.gif

I'm the same to be honest. Never been into all of those old american muscle cars. I've got a mate who had a 1962 Mustang. I drove it once and hated every minute of it! The look of them never really appealed to me either, but as you say, I can appreciate it as a piece of engineering and the time and effort behind it.