Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Lovely day for a polish and detail!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Had a lovely day, Sun out and just warm enough. So the JCW got a clay bar, machine polish, detailing and a nice coating. I am shocked how Mint (or as mint as a used car can get) this car is, it has just two small stone chips! Very pleased with this!

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
Looks like you have done a cracking job - or do you have a minnion to do the graft 🤣

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Looks like you have done a cracking job - or do you have a minnion to do the graft 🤣

it’s a hobby of mine and I really enjoy doing it, however, as I get older it’s gets harder on the joints and the knees etc!

I have not got the patience for perfection like I had done on the F430 that is just another level and they spent a whole day on just one wing!

this was clay bar, wash, cut, polish, plastics, coat, and given the colour which is not great for depth and reflection it did come out well.

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
this was clay bar, wash, cut, polish, plastics, coat.....
that's good going for 1day.

My M3 has been awaiting the very same for about 2month now 🤣
Just too cold up here to go into the garage on an evening....must get finger out

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
This one looks fantastic. I don’t know why but I really feel it looks so much better in this colour than the red one.

EvilDrPorkChop

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche Cayman
Stunning car, looks mint. Loved our previous MCS.

If you're ever selling the JCW in the near future let me know.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Cheers. Shame I missed out on the red one too! Was probably what I was looking for

The red one was really nice, had some nice extras and just 32k miles, it was really good condition and drove like new. This Silver white is another level though 10k more miles but its pretty much like new. I am the second owner, and every optional extra, I have not seen another like it!