Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

M4 Carbon fibre exhaust tips

Mo21

Tyre Kicker
Drives
BMW M4 F83
Anyone have any recommendation for any good aftermarket carbon fibre exhaust tips for non MPE?
OEM ones are too expensive to justify for just exhaust tips IMO.
I've had a search around forums and links are either outdated or not selling anymore.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I've had a few of these and the reality is that they all come out of China and they're all pretty much the same sort of quality (most likely there's a couple of factories churning them out) so Ali Express if you don't want to pay the UK re-seller's margin or cheapest available on eBay if you want a UK seller. Advantage of eBay is that it's easy to send them back for a refund if you don't like them.

Mo21

Tyre Kicker
Drives
BMW M4 F83
Thanks both.
Will have a look at those.
I was originally looking at carbon factory ones for £300 but if they’re all the same quality not much point paying an extra premium.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Thanks both.
Will have a look at those.
I was originally looking at carbon factory ones for £300 but if they’re all the same quality not much point paying an extra premium.

Trust me. It’s just blind luck between companies in terms of if you get a good set or a bad set. It’s the same with all the carbon body parts.

I bought a set of Black chrome tips for the M5 from ML Performance a while back. They cost me £300. They haven’t held up well but I like them so i decided to get another set.

Found a set that looked identical on AliExpress for £100 including shipping and tax. They’re identical. Even the packaging was exactly the same!

Rob

Tyre Kicker
Drives
M4
Trust me. It’s just blind luck between companies in terms of if you get a good set or a bad set. It’s the same with all the carbon body parts.

I bought a set of Black chrome tips for the M5 from ML Performance a while back. They cost me £300. They haven’t held up well but I like them so i decided to get another set.

Found a set that looked identical on AliExpress for £100 including shipping and tax. They’re identical. Even the packaging was exactly the same!

Have you got a link please, as you've got a verified purchase to go on? I've been holding out as at 300 ish they're a bit of a waste of money, IMO...

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Have you got a link please, as you've got a verified purchase to go on? I've been holding out as at 300 ish they're a bit of a waste of money, IMO...

On the black chrome tips or the carbon ones?

Senna11

Racing Driver
Just bought some carbon tips from Alibaba for the wife’s mini. Pretty much the same as what you see elsewhere although cheaper.