Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

M5 Latest News & Videos

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I want to like this but have to be honest and say I’ve no interest in this over the standard M5 Comp what-so-ever. I really like the new M5 but this just seems a bit pointless to me. The colour scheme they’re using to promote it is gash as well.

Markus Flasch seems to be all about adornments and trinkets to sell cars if this and the new M3/M4 are anything to go buy.

Last edited:

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
I think if it was lighter and smaller for me I would be all over it, what about this colour combo? The M5 getting not to bad a buy used though if it’s what you need I suppose

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I think if it was lighter and smaller for me I would be all over it, what about this colour combo? The M5 getting not to bad a buy used though if it’s what you need I suppose

Too Lairy for an M5 in my opinion. Not averse to brighter colours but that’s a bit too out there.

Paddy1975

Chief Engineer
Drives
BMW 3 Series
Ill be the minority on this then gents, I Love the colour, the wheels are sooo wrong but what a car, all that in a usable daily driver. Id be shit scared to park it anywhere but would definitely be a "look back" car

Senna11

Racing Driver
Looks great. Just hope it hasn’t got those awful digital dials. You can’t beat round dials.

Paddy1975

Chief Engineer
Drives
BMW 3 Series
You just know it will have BMW never miss a trick to "oh not sure, bring it into the stealers and we can take a look" moment